Re: DXKeeper QSO Upload Issue

Suddenly, yesterday, I am unable to upload requested QSO.s to LOTW via DXK QSL tab.  I have a valid TQSL tq6 certificate.  Starting yesterday when attempting to upload requested QSO's, I get a request to upload my "TQSL Paraphrase". I have no idea what this is and have no recollection of creating it.  I am also embarrased to say I cannot find p12 key.

+ Did you ever direct TQSL to create a backup, as described here?

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/backuprestore/

+ Please start TQSL, select its Main window's "Callsign Certificates" tab, click on the entry for your Callsign Certificate, and display its properties. What expiration date is shown in the small "Callsign Certificate Properties" window that appears?

I have queried "Online QSL" Group without a response.

+ To what "Online QSL" Group are you referring?