Re: DXK Logs Wrong Rcv Freq

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-07-12 10:30 AM, Dale Drake wrote:
Today I noticed that my log is showing my xmt freq as both xmt and rcv
freq when logging FT8 QSOs through JTAlert 2.16.17.
JTAlert 2.16.17 is badly out of date. The current version is 2.50.2

At first I thought that I had changed something in JTAlert or WSJT-X
to cause this but looking back in the log it started happening after
I update DXK to ver 16.1.9. so now I'm wondering if that may be
related.
My WSJTX 2.4.0/2.5.0-rc3 and JTAlert 2.50.2 system also logs the
TX and RX frequencies the same. AFAIK, that is the way they are
reported by WSJTX.

On 2021-07-12 10:30 AM, Dale Drake wrote:
Today I noticed that my log is showing my xmt freq as both xmt and rcv freq when logging FT8 QSOs through JTAlert 2.16.17.  At first I thought that I had changed something in JTAlert or WSJT-X to cause this but looking back in the log it started happening after I update DXK to ver 16.1.9. so now I'm wondering if that may be related.  I have my 7610 interfaced to Commander and it has always properly passed the rcv freq to DXK.
Any ideas of how I might troubleshoot this problem?
tnx
Dale, AA1QD