Re: DXKeeper QSO Upload Issue

Joe Subich, W4TV

I am hoping someone in this group can help.with this "Paraphrase"
issue.
tQSL "passphrase" is the old password for your certificate.

See: <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWRemovePassword> in the
DxLab Wiki.

This information has been around for about as long as LotW <G>.

On 2021-07-12 9:50 AM, Jim Denneny wrote:
Suddenly, yesterday, I am unable to upload requested QSO.s to LOTW via DXK QSL tab.  I have a valid TQSL tq6 certificate.  Starting yesterday when attempting to upload requested QSO's, I get a request to upload my "TQSL Paraphrase". I have no idea what this is and have no recollection of creating it.  I am also embarrased to say I cannot find p12 key.
I have queried "Online QSL" Group without a response.  I am hoping someone in this group can help.with this "Paraphrase" issue.
Jim K7EG