Re: Filtering log by MONTH

Fred, you can get information about your DXCC and Zone status in a graphic from ClubLog.

You will need to have a free ClubLog account and to submit your logbook to ClubLog and then use DXKeeper to submit new QSO periodically to ClubLog.

ClubLog’s: DXCC Charts, ZONE Charts and QSL Charts (on left side of main screen) will show you your Logbook’s Entity Worked, Entity QSL status from your logbook and you can click the information provided to identity the QSOs for that status.

ClubLog also has a “Log Matching” function that will compare your log to all the other logs submitted to ClubLog and indicate what [band, Mode] progress you can make if you get a QSO from that displayed QSL.  And, for some operations that participate you can make an Online QSL Request Service—OQRS request via ClubLog.

I find ClubLog to be quite valuable in organizing my own DX Awards.

+ Club Log is an excellent application with useful analytics and nice graphics, but

1. Club Log only has access to the QSOs you submit to it; DXKeeper always has access to every QSO in your log

2. Club Log does not provide the QSLing functionality that Fred is seeking. DXKeeper provides the user with the ability to specify award objectives (bands, modes) - and not just for DXCC). I can then automatically choose the smallest set of unconfirmed QSOs that would if confirmed produce the largest possible increase in award progress, and generate outgoing QSL cards or labels requesting confirmation of those QSOs, or generate an ADIF or tab-delimited file that can be used to drive an external QSL generation application or service.