DXK Capture Window - Data Missing

John Samuels K2CIB

Gee, I was excited to see that I could select the fields I needed in the capture window.  But, I was very disappointed when I found out I can't put in the date and time.  I use a voice recorder to log my mobile contacts and then have to enter them into DXKeeper.  To use the entire DXKeeper panel is cumbersome at best.  Now I have to manually change the date and time for each QSO I enter, since it always defaults to today and the current time.
I know, Dave, you can't please everyone...  Maybe on the next go-around?