DX Atlas ?

Al Bailey (K8SIX)

In DXView, Config, World Map I have DXAtlas enabled and would like to know how to disable it? I cannot get rid of it by clicking on the bullet. With it turned on I keep getting the QSO Lines and it turns off  the Mark Worked/Mark Confirmed boxes and I have to keep recalling them. I must be overlooking something but not sure what??   HELP

Also is there a means by which the Worked/Confirmed can be updated automatically that I might be missing? I love DXAtlas and with 1000 grids worked it helps immensely. I also have three files, one for six meters, one for 2 meters and one for 432. Oh and one for CW Field as well. Any hints?

73 de Al, K8SIX