Re: DXKeeper 16.1.9 is available

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature but when the capture window is resized (shrunk vertically) and then returned to its original size, all of the rows are all selected again.

+ That's intentional, Dick; I sought to preserve the previous functionality for those users who found it sufficient and convenient:

- When you expand the Capture window's height, each newly-exposed row is automatically enabled on the new "Capture Layout" window.

- When you reduce the Capture window's height, each newly-hidden row is automatically disabled on the new "Capture Layout" window.