Windows Registry indicates that the Launcher is not installed

RowlandA

Hi Dave -
Sorry to bother you with this one but I've tried installing / uninstalling a couple of times and I'm not getting past this error.
I first installed all the DXLab applications using all defaults (C:\DXLab folder).
It showed Launcher as at 1.9.7 with 2.1.4 available.

Clicking the Upgrade button next to Launcher in the Launcher Config dialog gave the error "the Windows Registry indicates that the Launcher is not installed."

I terminated Launcher and restarted it with the same results.

I checked Windows Add or Remove Programs and it does not show Launcher.

I tried reinstalling Launcher, same results.

Is there a way to clean the registry so I can start fresh, or should I try some other approach?

Thanks and 73,

Rowland K4XD