Re: DXKeeper 16.1.5 upgrade then failure to open database

George KC1V

Hello,

I have a ssituation very similar to Ed's.  After a new install of DXLauncher, DxKeeper and Pathfinder, upon starting DxKeeper I get a pop-up that says:

Expanding QSO Mode field width to 12

This is followed by a box with the message:

To permit existing log fields to be updated, please terminate SpotCollector and DXView, and then click the Ok
button

I do not have SpotCollector or DXView installed.  Clicking Ok causes the first pop-up to reappear.  I have not been able to start DXKeeper, and thus not entered and configuration information (call sign, etc.).  In order to get out of the loop, I restarted Windows.  I have the DXLabs Suite running well on two other computers, one of which is identical to this one.  I tried copying kc1v.mdb from the working system to this one, but I got the same result.  All of the computers are running Win 7 Pro SP1.