Re: Windows 11

Peter Laws / N5UWY

Apparently MS' tool doesn't keep up with the moving target (which will
continue to move as we get closer to a GA date let alone actual
availability) so some clever people wrote their own tool. My 2017 NUC
has a Core i3 (I chose this CPU before I knew that I would be living
life on Zoom) and that CPU is the only thing not explicitly listed as
a requirement *so far*.

https://github.com/rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11

I am not a Microsoft fan. Nonetheless, it seems to me that people's
brain cycles would be better spent making QSOs, preferably for award
credit, than worrying about whether or not they will have to buy a new
PC at some unknown future date (spoiler alert: you will ...
eventually). There is a bit TA opening on 50 MHz now - go work that.