Re: Spotcollector Wrong mode.

I use DXlab together Commander, Spotcollector and DXview with the FTdx101MP
Only I have a question are there more users who also suffer from a spot coming in in Spotcollector and it is in CW and when I click on the spot in Spotcollector the Yaesu FTdx101MP goes to Data-u?
If I click on the same spot again, the Yaesu FTdx101MP will go to CW the mode in which it was spotted in Spotcollector.

+ Rien, you just posted the same report in the DXLab Group on Facebook. Within a few minutes of your doing so, I posted this response:

"If you'd like to understand what's happening, Rien, enable "log debugging info" on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, and then start double-clicking on Spot Database Entries in SpotCollector. When wrong FTDX101MP ends up in the wrong mode for that Spot Database Entry,

1. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, uncheck the "log debugging info" box
2. create an email message that describes the Spot Database Entry on which you last double-clicked (callsign, frequency, mode)
3. attach the errorlog.txt file from your Commander folder to the email message you created in step 2, and send the message my way"

+ I would appreciate it if you would limit yourself to posting a problem report in no more than one venue; my strong preference is that you post it here.