Re: DXVIEW looked into one call (seem like a loop)

Dave AA6YQ

I give up, and coming here for anwsers. So I might have done something, and now dont know how to fix what I did. Here is the scenario:

DX VIew is showing one call permanently (kd9kak qso done on 160 back 1/12/2021) - I erase the call from the search callsign box, and a few minutes later it comes back. I have looked in SpotCollector, DXView (ver 4.7.9) and dxKeepeer and still have not found how to fix it so it does not default to what I am seeing...

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your DXView folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ Otherwise, please terminate your applications, reboot Windows, start the Launcher, and direct the Launcher to start DXView. Any change in behavior?