Re: Spotcollector not working

Spotcollector froze on me 2 days ago with no new spots coming in.  I made sure I was upgraded to the latest version, 8.8.8, and checked some back messages on this issue. It seemed the resolution was to remove spot.mdb from the spotcollector/database.  I did that but all I succeeded in doing was removing the spots already there; Spotcollector is still not populating. Suggestions?

+ Is there an errorlog.txt file in your SpotCollector folder? If so, please attach it to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ Otherwise, please review this article:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase