LoTW Status changes

Steve - N3SL

This is NOT a problem, just an "interesting" happening - twice now....

Saved my log last evening, as usual.  This morning, went to "sync LoTW QSOs" (and as we know, LoTW was refusing requests for a while this monring).  Later in the day noticed my latest QSOs still showing "U" (not unexpected), but then noticed further up my log other entries also were showing "U" - even if already confirmed by LoTW.  Ran a query on LoTW_QSL-Sent = "U" and got 1563 QSOs listed, all the way back the beginning of my log.  Easy enough to modify, but this is the second time this has happened.  No idea HOW I managed to do it, or exactly what gremlin did it.  Just an observation, and curious as to why/how....

Steve, N3SL