Re: wsjt-x+jtalert+DXLab - an incomplete story ..

g4wjs

On 14/06/2021 22:52, Peter Laws / N5UWY wrote:
+ Conceptually, you could configure one instance of WSJT-X to use Commander to control one transceiver, and configure the second instance of WSJT-X to control your second transceiver directly.Whether any of the other plumbing can be made to work with this configuration, I can't say because you'd be outside the DXLab "one primary transceiver at a time" envelope.
I'm quite content to have different workspaces for the two radios and
was headed in that direction when W10 got me sidetracked.

What is the "easy" way to duplicate an existing workspace?  I'd like
to duplicate my "full" workspace that I use with my 746 to use with my
910.  I have another stripped down "lite" workspace that I use with
the 746 when I don't need (or want) PF, SC, WW, and CwGet, and MMTTY
and ... but just want Commander and DXKeeper and WSJT-X but for the
new workspace, I want to start with everything and then pare back.

Hi Peter,

what are you hoping to gain over and above the existing Commander multi-radio support that allows you to switch between a pre-configured set of radios? Just checking an radio name in a group of radio buttons seems far easier than switching workspaces.

Bill

G4WJS.