Re: GridTracker can abuse LoTW

Tim Elwell

Email sent with 2 png's, Dave.

On 6/12/21 9:47 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote
+ No problem, Tim. Please attach the GridTracker screenshot to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

As far as I know, these are still unchecked at install. I haven't done a new install since this change took place. I know when I installed my last system, it wasn't checked. I believe this is due to you having to have settings in the user/password or it would attempt to connect without credentials. However, I can't say I'm 100% sure.

+ After initial GridTracker installation, is the checkbox checked or unchecked?

73,

Tim
KG1GEM