Re: GridTracker can abuse LoTW

Tim Elwell

Ok, obviously not. Sorry, I gave it a shot. Anyway, there is a checkbox under the "Startup" column in the settings that can be deselected. It should fix the issue until they resolve it otherwise.

Sorry for the extra bandwidth of emails.

73,

Tim

On 6/12/21 9:40 PM, Tim Elwell wrote:
Hi Dave and all,

Can't remember if I can attach png or not but will give it a shot. This is a snip of part of the settings page. The red pen marked box is the one that will load LoTW at startup if selected. I've never used that, so never seen the problem others have. Unchecking that should resolve the problem until the GridTracker guys fix the current issue.