Re: Log vs LoTW mismatch.

I set the "Permit uploading of QSLs already uploaded to LoTW" and was able to upload that QSO successfully. Then updated the other log, and it made the expected adjustment. Wonderful!

There are 6 others that must be corrected. Each time, I find that the option has become unchecked, and I must go back to check it, upload the QSO in question, then repeat for each QSO. It seems setting this option is not 'sticky'?

+ That's intentional.

I suppose this is done to be protective

+ Exactly.

and I understand completely. I assume that I would need to filter the log display to contain the QSOs I intend to correct, then how would I re-upload those collectively at once?

+ On the bottom of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the "Clear Select" button.

+ As you correct each QSO, set its Select item to 'Y' - it's available via the Auxiliary panel on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab - and then click the Save button.

+ After all QSOs have been corrected, Click the Sel button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "log QSOs" tab; this will filter the Log Page Display to contain only the QSOs whose Select items are set to 'Y'. Then on the Main window's QSL tab, click the "Add All" button to populate the QSL Queue with the QSOs you corrected. Finally, click "Upload to LoTW".

+ Note that there's also a command at the top of the Log Page Display's right-mouse menu that will set the selected QSO's Select item to 'Y'.