Re: DXL Reinstall

Yes Dave.  Brought over obsolete radio.txt
+ By that, I assume you mean that when you didn't see K3S in Commander's Radio Model selector, you incorrectly assumed you had an obsolete Radios.txt file, and "brought over" one that really was obsolete.

I will try to find current list.

+ You'll find it here:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Radios.txt

When I reinstalled DXL Suites, I thought any file like that would get an update.
+ Directing the Launcher to install Commander provisions it with an up-to-date Radios.txt file. If that were not the case, there would be lots of posts here from new DXLab users unable to find a recent radio in Commander's Model selector.

I will search web for current file.  Wonder how many other brought over files are obsolete?
+ None reported in years.

May need to delete it all and start over
+ That would be an exceptionally bad idea.