Gemini DX 1200 Linear Remote Software Connection

Bernard Wehrli

I installed a Remote connection between my DX 1200 PA and my Win10 Computer
The Remote SW works in principal, but after a certain time following Error message appears and stops the communikcation:
"Read Error, Error message 10054 Connection reset by peer."
My configuration is as follow:
I installed an additionale Ethernet connector on my Win10 PC via an 'Ethernet to USB3 Adapter'  ( Startech ASIX AX88179)
I used a crossover Ethernet cable to connect  PC and Gemini DX 1200 PA, and made a private network with an own IT Address Range.
(192.168.1.2 for the Ethernet Adapter, 192.168.1.10 for the the DX1200 PA, Submask 255-255.0.0)
I tried all kind of settings on th Adapter, the Network Menue on the PA and I also added the Remote SW on the Program list in the Firewall.
But this error message keeps coming after some some time ( can be 10 Seconds to several minutes)
Does somebody have an idea how to solve this problem?
73 de Bernard, HB9ALH