Re: Pathfinder and 425DxNews

I'm the maintainer of 425dxn.org <http://425dxn.org/> and I'm a DxLab Suite user.
I see Pathfinder cannot get response from www.425dxn.org <http://www.425dxn.org/> because we've passed on https protocol.
I've also implemented a "special call leaderboard" list based on 425Dx News Calendar and active at download moment.

For other issues about interfacing 425DxNews and DxLab... here I am.

+ thanks, Leo. Previously, Pathfinder would search 425DXN for QSL information about 8P9RY with the URL

http://www.iz5fsa.net/425dxn/?op=wsearch&query=8P9RY

+ but this URL no longer works. Changing this URL to

https://www.425dxn.org/index.php?op=wsearch&query=8p9ry&limit=1

+ makes it work. You can try this yourself by editing the 425DXN.txt file in Pathfinder's Searches folder to specify the URL as

https://www.425dxn.org/index.php?op=wsearch&query={targetcallsign}&limit=1

+ Save the change, restart Pathfinder, and see if it works to your satisfaction. If so, let me know and I'll distribute an updated 425DXN.txt to the DXLab user community.