Re: DXKeeper upgrade, from 15.9.9 to 16.1.5

I think Dave is sniffing around trying to figure out why so few of us are having a difficulty with this recent change in recording modes.   It doesn't seem to be a problem for most.

+ It's Windows that is reporting "insufficient system resources". Every log that's been sent to me has been immediately upgraded by directing my instance of DXKeeper to open it. Since only a small fraction of DXLab users have reported this behavior, it may be a function of other applications you have running.