Re: DXKeeper upgrade, from 15.9.9 to 16.1.5

Regarding my use of the words, "data leak," in Windows 10. I saw those in previous correspondence and repeated it below. I am sorry if I propagated an error.

I have rolled back to DXKeeper 15.9.9 and recovered my last backed up log. Everything seems to be complete and operating properly.

* Do you want me to send you my DXKeeper 15.9.9 log to you?

* Or do you want me to try the upgrade again and send you the log and an Error-Log at that time? That's assuming the error is repeatable.

+ As I previously posted, please place your log file in a zip archive, attach the zip archive to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

I believe I have heard you say that DXKeeper can manage logs with hundreds of thousands of QSO's in the database. I neglected to ask the following:

* Is there a log size which I should not exceed?

+ I have a test log containing 1 million QSOs that DXKeeper has no trouble managing - including expanding its Mode item capacity from 8 to 12 characters. If you get to half a million QSOs in your log file, let me know and I'll start testing with a 2 million QSO log.