Re: Lost communication between wsjt-x and DXLab

Jeff, K6JW

Hi Dave,
   I looked in the SpotCollector folder and there's no error log there. In light of your comment about an anti-malware update (I use Norton 360), I logged off my home network and turned off Norton's protections. I rebooted wsjt-x and DXLab's modules, including DXK, Commander, and SpotCollector, and saw no change. There was no communication between SC and wsjt-x. I've also made sure that USB ports/USB input devices are set not to time out. I'm not seeing anything in the Commander and SpotCollector config files of concern, and no settings have changed in wsjt-x, so I'm feeling like something is probably corrupted, although I don't know at this point where.