Re: Likely leaving DXLab Suite After Changing Computers

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 9:12 AM Richard Lawn <rjlawn@gmail.com> wrote:

Seems like it would be easier to just start fresh with a new copy, configure your radio(s) setup and move your log over. I'll likely do that or just abandon using DXLab suite of software. Other loggers and multi-purpose applications seem to be much easier in this regard.

Good summary of the "5 pages". I don't recall it being that long, but
it's been a while since the last new PC (3+ years). I think I'm on my
3rd PC with DXLab ... or is it 4? XP SP2 for a long time, then W7 for
quite a while and now W10 since I bought this NUC back in '17.
Multiple logs for multiple calls and AFAIK, I have never lost a thing.

Peter