Re: Question about QSL queue

Joe Subich, W4TV

So I repeat the question: is it a normal behaviour or is there
something wrong, in the program or in the operator?
*Unchecking* entries in the QSL queue after printing *clears* the
internal "has been printed" flag. The behavior you see is "normal".

The expected workflow is to only print QSLs when one is going to
send them and/or update the log immediately after printing QSLs.

On 2021-05-19 2:37 AM, Salvatore Besso wrote:
hello,

> The "Update Log" function only operates on QSL Queue entries that
> were printed or saved to a file
of course, I know that it operates so, what I meant to say is:
One month ago:
1. New QSOs added in queue and QSLs printed
2. The log has not been updated
3. All QSLs entries are unchecked and stay in queue
20 days ago:
Repeat 1, 2 and 3
10 days ago:
Repeat 1, 2 and 3
Yesterday:
1. New QSOs added in queue and QSLs printed
2. All old QSLs entries are checked again
3. Update the log for ALL entries, also old ones
4. Update log doesn't do anything
Maybe I was not clear in my previous message.
So I repeat the question: is it a normal behaviour or is there something wrong, in the program or in the operator?
Thank you
73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)