Re: Question about QSL queue

Salvatore Besso

hello,

The "Update Log" function only operates on QSL Queue entries that
were printed or saved to a file
of course, I know that it operates so, what I meant to say is:

One month ago:
1. New QSOs added in queue and QSLs printed
2. The log has not been updated
3. All QSLs entries are unchecked and stay in queue

20 days ago:
Repeat 1, 2 and 3

10 days ago:
Repeat 1, 2 and 3

Yesterday:
1. New QSOs added in queue and QSLs printed
2. All old QSLs entries are checked again
3. Update the log for ALL entries, also old ones
4. Update log doesn't do anything

Maybe I was not clear in my previous message.

So I repeat the question: is it a normal behaviour or is there something wrong, in the program or in the operator?

Thank you

73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)