Re: QSL Print - Printer Size: User-Defined

My new QSLs arrived today.  In the meantime, my old Epson Photo printer, which I used to use for QSL printing, bit the dust.  I am trying to use my Brother MFC-L2750 laser printer center feed but the needed card stock size is not in the list under Printer | QSL Cards and Reply...  If I select, User-Defined, where can I define the 5.5 X 3.5" size?

+ Typically, in the printer management software provided by your printer's manufacturer. I've never used a Brother printer, and so can't be more specific than that.

+ Keep in mind that DXKeeper QSL card printing capabilities are utilitarian. If you need more flexibility, DXKeeper can generate and ADIF or tab-delimited file from the QSL Queue that can be used to drive more flexible QSL-printing applications. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20via%20ADIF