Re: SC linked to DXView

A fellow user of DXLab has asked me a "why does this happen" question regarding his DXLab setup.  The question was related to what is the linkage between SC reporting and DXView display.  In his case, DXView is reporting (sometimes) the latest new Spot in SC but he also says sometimes it is not the last one shown.  He can also get a DXV report of a SC station highlited with the Cursor which is the way DXView changes in my set up.
We have checked the "Configurations" for both DXV and SC looking for a function choice that would produce this continuous update of DXView - nothing found, so now asking the group for a solution which I am sure is out there.

+ In the General panel on the General tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window, uncheck the "Automatic DXView lookup" box.