Dave,

Thanks.

Robie - AJ4F

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 11:42 AM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
I experienced an issue while operating WSJT-X FT8 while also running JTAlert this morning with DXKeeper.  I can not provide an exact sequence of events that generated this error.  I'd like to send you the DXKeepre error log for inspection and perhaps you can provide guidance on what steps I should take

+ Please attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ Note that my prior approval is not required to email me an errorlog.txt file that was spontaneously generated.