Rookie user

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

I installed  Commander a couple weeks ago, today I installed some additional apps. Spot collector, Dx keeper etc.
I ran Spot Collector and promptly changed one of the default spot sources to one I use for other spotting apps, Ve7cc.net. well it didn't connect because if a winsock error. Well I would like to restore the default source in the first position, but I don't remember what it was.

I also wanted to thank the developer staff of DXLab suite to keep this suite working and updated after decades of service!