wsjt with TS590SG

Jamie WW3S

trying to get wsjt working with dxlabs and the latest addition to my shack, a TS590SG.....Commander works fine with the rig, and WSJT works fine, with the rig, if I configure WSJT to use the rig....my problem comes when I go to configure WSJT to use DX commander as the transmitter.....when I do, the transmit audio source is greyd out, and I have no transmit audio (rx is fine), if I simply change WSJT to use the Kenwood cat instead of commander, it all works.....somehow, when Commander is chosen, I'm not getting the transmit audio to the rigs codec via USB.....any thoughts? Is there a way to log to DXkeeper without using Commander as the rig control?