Re: Serial Port RTS Error upon startup Commander

Saad Mahaini

Thanks Joe

That's exactly the issue.

I set them per the micro-ham document that you have posted for MK2 &3, so mine are both set to "X" and they work fine

However, per Dave's comment, commander expects them to be set for "yes" thus automatically flags me with the reminder upon every startup.

73 Saad

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 6:20:10 PM CDT, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

Saad,

> Radio 1 IC-7600 via Microham MK-3
> Radio 2 FT-2000 via MK-2Radio 3

With a microHAM interface, set RTS to "N" (No) or "X" (high
on transmit - hardware PTT).

microHAM interfaces *DO NOT* support RTS to the transceiver.
MK, MK II and MK III handle RTS from the processor for rigs
that require handshake.  DK/DKII/USB II/USB III provide a
pull-up to +12 or +5V (RTS = Always On) for transceivers
that require RTS.