Re: Serial Port RTS Error upon startup Commander

Saad Mahaini

Hi Dave

its

'''
CI-V Commander

the transceiver has not responded, and the serial port's RTS signal is not set to 'on" , which this transceiver typically requires; set the RTS signal to 'on"?

Yes or no Buttons options

''''''

Radios

Radio 1 IC-7600 via Microham MK-3
Radio 2 FT-2000 via MK-2
Radio 3 TS-2000X direct

73 Saad N5FF

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 3:55:52 PM CDT, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have run commander configured for multiple radios

When i launch Commander, i in most cases only have one radio turned on or even none, as i sometimes start the program then  decide what radio to use, etc

when i don't have the Icom radio (Happens to be the first one of the three in Commander ) even if a different radio i selected from previous session, I get the error message

Inline image

+ Attachments are not conveyed here. What is the text of the error message?

+ What make and model transceivers are you using?