Re: uploading mode Q65 contacts (Lang:EN)

Dave AA6YQ

Dave,

Up to this point in time, eQSL.cc has required QSOs made in "ADIF Submodes" like FT8 and FT4 to be submitted to eQSL.cc as Modes, e.g.

<MODE:3>FT8

and

<MODE:3>FT4

despite the fact that their representation in ADIF are

<MODE:4>MFSK <SUBMODE:3>FT8

and

<MODE:4>MFSK <SUBMODE:3>FT4

respectively.

Jay KA9CFD reports that eQSL is rejecting his submission of a QSO made with Q65, and your volunteer F6DKQ respond to his query via email (appended below) by stating that Q65 QSOs must be submitted with

<MODE:4>MFSK <SUBMODE:3>Q65

Is this correct? If so, which "ADIF Submodes" must be submitted as Modes, and which must be submitted as Submodes?