problems w Vs 16.1.0

Dennis, K2SX

Seems I have joined the problems with Version 16.1.0 club.  I updated my DXK file to Vs 16.1.0.  After a few minutes, it finally opened but to a blank log page.  The heading was “Vs 16.10 (no log opened) (K2SX).  I tried opening it using an older smaller log file (KM4FOC with only 16K QSOs) and it seemed to open OK.   My K2SX file has 290K QSOs.  Went back to try and open DXK with K2SX.mdb and got the “log contains more fields than expected.  Tis version is incapable of opening it.  Probably can likely be overcome by opening current version of DXK”.  I am also getting a note that “A new version of TQSL is available” which I acknowledged but did nothing with.  It seems like some others are having similar problem but I don’t see a fix for this yet.  Suggestions?

Dennis, K2SX