Re: WW 9.3.7 PSK output tones seem to be low freq

Joe Subich, W4TV

Is the PSK LF sounding tones normal for WW or am I missing
something ?
What tone have you selected in the WW waterfall? Look for the
"decode lines".

On 2021-04-23 10:17 AM, Jon Baker wrote:
Started WW and selected PSK31.
noticed the tones coming out seemed low freq,  less than 400Hz,  as though LF hum present.
much different from previous operation as I recall.
Disconnected everything from the PC and the tones from the PC speaker were still Low freq
thought I might have an open ground etc.  checked all connections OK
Tone test  with the PC only sounded normal.
Started Multipsk for comparison and the PSK31  tones sounded clean and
in the  2k+ freq range  as expected.
Is the PSK LF sounding tones  normal for WW  or am I missing something ?
73
Stan  N1ZX