Re: DXKeeper 16.1.0 is available

Jay KA9CFD

Dave I have several contacts logged as Q65 mode in DXkeeper prior to your update. eQSL still does not accept them as is. eQSL say they will accept the QSO's as MFSK with submode Q65. Do these prior contacts need to be modified so they can be uploaded to eQSL? Or should I just wait for eQSL to update their approved mode list?

On another note, I noticed overnight that TQSL has updated their configuration file and now accepts Q65 without having to map it to DATA prior to uploading to LOTW. I probably need to filter my log for Q65 contacts and upload them again with the Q65 mode rather than DATA.

Thanks and 73,
Jay KA9CFD