Re: LotW Sync not Responding - Solved (I think)

Jon Gefaell

Well, you could knock me over with a feather. I was one of the first 50 customers to own the WN-2. I have a thread here asking about problems with LoTW sync operations in DXK. While it was clearly not a DXL caused issue, it was elusive and I couldn't isolate the behavior. You sir, just hit this nail square on the head.

I can report that over the last couple of days I have been able to independently reproduce this behavior. The WN-2 software is the culprit. Now I can update DXK from LoTW any time I like. This is fantastic.

Now, if it were a *nix system I would isolate the conflict, but being Windows not so much. I owe Alan (WN)  a phone call over another question, so I'll update him on this discover.

Thank you Hank, and always Dave as well!

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 05:16 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

After many process starts and stops, I finally determined that running the WN-2 Ver. 3.62 software for my WaveNode RF meter (USB
comms to computer) directly correlated to the DXKeeper - LotW misbehavior. Software running - errors. Not running no errors.
Doesn't appear to matter whether the WaveNode hardware is powered or not.

+ I'm glad that you found the culprit, Hank! I've added it to "Applications that can Interfere with DXLab Applications" in