Re: DX LAB 16.1.0 error

   Second attempt to upgrade to 16.1.0 also fails after reboot.
1) DXK 16.0.7 was running after I reverted from first attempt.
2) created backup data base
3) shut down DX Lab and rebooted the PC ( I did not start any of the non- DXL things that I normally run )
4) started launcher
5) up graded to 16.1.0
6) started DXK
7) first popup "Existing fields were not successfully updated due to an error noted in the errorlog.txt file; the specified log can not be opened."
8) The errorlog.txt for the contains the seem error message noted but for the present time
9) the database file is present where it has always been ../documents/ham data/DXLAB/DXKeeper/Databases/K0VM.mdb
10) after Ok on the first popup I get a second 'unable to open databse c:\users\al\documents\ham data\dxlab\dxkeeper\databases\k0vm.mdb'
11) after ok on the second popup dxkeeper opens but log  is empty.
12) attempting then to open the log in DXK gives a third popup.. 'the  specified log contains more fields than expected; this version of ...'

+ OK. Please place your K0VM.mdb log file in a zip archive, attache the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com