Re: DXKeeper 16.1.0 is available

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 9:03 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

before installing or upgrading to DXKeeper 16.1.0

I saw the ITU Zone fix script (those unnecessary leading 0s have
bugged me for a while!) and thought - cool! Let me do that! I saw
that DXKeeper would be messing with the DB itself so only clicked the
DXKeeper button in Launcher rather that starting everything. Updated
DXK, all was well. Ran DXK and it offered to make a backup since it
was planning to muck with the DB and I said "good idea". Let that
run, no issues. Went to the ADV screen, found the "run script"
button, found the ITU fix script, ran that, and all was well ... with
proper ITUZ numbers in the log. :-)

No problems. Lest you think something along the lines of "he must
have a small DB" ... I have over 18k QSOs in it.

Killed DXK, went to launcher, loaded my "SWL" workspace and have been
trying to copy NDBs all morning while I do other things.