Re: DXKeeper 16.1.0 Issue

Victor Culver

Did you read the release notes before updating?  Sometimes old Dave slips in an update that requires an extra step before executing the update.

If the update is broken he will fix it quickly.

Good morning.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

73, Vic, W4VIC

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 9:02 AM, Nathern Priddy <nbpriddy@...> wrote:

I updated DXKeeper to 16.1.0 this morning, but it refuses to open my log.  I get the following error message:

The specified log contains more fields than expected; this version - 16.1.0 - is incapable of opening it.  This problem can likely be overcome by running the current version of DXKeeper.

What needs to be done to overcome this issue?  I want to be able to use the latest version of DXKeeper.

Barry Priddy - K5VIP