LotW Sync not Responding - Solved (I think)

Hank

Awhile back I inquired about a problem with internet comms between DXKeeper and LotW.  I was getting the error:  DXKeeper Online QSL Synchronization (Not Responding) – same for sync QSOs as well as  Sync LotW QSLs.  A mystery for sure.  I learned that if I opened DXKeeper alone the routines worked fine.  Plot thickens…

I investigated all the usual suspects – virus scan, firewall and such.  No joy.

After many process starts and stops, I finally determined that running the WN-2 Ver. 3.62 software for my WaveNode RF meter (USB comms to computer) directly correlated to the DXKeeper – LotW misbehavior.  Software running – errors…  Not running no errors.  Doesn’t appear to matter whether the WaveNode hardware is powered or not.

Not a big deal to work around, but the joy of the hunt – goodness, I do love silicon based beings…

73 to all!