Re: Commander 15.0.9 is available

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-14 6:29 PM, Jim N7US wrote:
I am using Win4K3Suite to control the radio, with the radio
connected to that program. Might that be the cause?
Yes, contact the developer of Win4K3Suite to see if it passes
the "report SWR" command.

On 2021-04-14 6:29 PM, Jim N7US wrote:
Thanks for the update, Dave, and all that you do for us.
I'm not seeing the SWR with my K3S while transmitting. Where should I be looking?
I am using Win4K3Suite to control the radio, with the radio connected to that program. Might that be the cause?
73, Jim N7US