From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 00:53
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Commander 15.0.9 is available

If you are using Window Defender Antivirus (Windows 10), update it to its latest malware definition in

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/definitions

before installing or upgrading to Commander 15.0.9

This release

- updates CW speed shown in Main window's Mode panel when it changes (tnx to Norm KC1BMD)

- correctly display spectrum data from an Icom transceiver if started with low-pass filtering enabled with a value of 1 (tnx to Floyd K9AC)

- when controlling an Elecraft K3, KX3, or KX2 whose firmware supports the SW command, display the SWR while transmitting (tnx to Phil F5PHW and Greg VK3VT)

- updates the TXMeter.htm documentation file

Notes

1. in this version, the Secondary CAT Port's "CAT Protocol" selector can be set to "FlexRadio PGXL", but this is not yet working correctly with a FlexRadio PGXL amplifier.

2. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of Commander to be "safe"

- 0 of 56 antivirus scanners accessible via Virus Total detected malware <https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload>

- 0 of 15 antivirus scanners accessible via Jotti detected malware <https://virusscan.jotti.org/>

- submitted for online analysis by Microsoft Windows Defender: no malware detected

3. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ApplicationStoppedWorking

4. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of Commander, see http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RevertApplicationVersion

Commander 15.0.9 is available via the DXLab Launcher and via

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm