How do I export a section of the DX Progress report to Excel?

Tom LeClerc

I was chatting on the 2Mtr repeater yesterday morning the other morning and decided I needed an excel spreadsheet of countries worked/needed etc. and found the ideal report in DXLab.  A portion of the "Check Progress / DXCC, Challenge, & TopList / Progress report is almost perfect.  But I can't find a way to export that into Excel.  It's not a comma delimited but appears just to be a neatly formatted textual display.

The section I am interested in is the piece that starts with "Entity" and lists the Entities in Prefix Order.  I have tried to Copy and Paste amd tried line by line but regardless there is no delimiter so it all ends up in the first cell or column.

Does anyone have any tricks or procedures to get that info to properly be parsed into excel? (Properly meaning the way I want it and not how Excel imports it)

Thanks in advance for your help.

73, Tom W1TJL

--
Tom LeClerc, Amateur Radio Station W1TJL
 (past calls WB1CBY, /VE8,XL8,CI8,VO2)

               LeClerc Consulting
              email: w1tjl@...
            PC/Network Consulting