Re: Commander 15.0.9 is available

neil_zampella

AVG, even the free version, has a setting to find the quarantined
file.     I'm not sure what version you're using but if you look under
the menu, tools section, there should be a selection for Quarantine.
The file 'should' be listed there.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 4/12/2021 2:39 PM, Anthony W. DePrato wrote:
At 01:52 AM 4/12/2021, you wrote:
If you are using Window Defender Antivirus (Windows 10), update it to
its latest malware definition in

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/definitions

before installing or upgrading to Commander 15.0.9

Well I am not running Defender but am Running AVG freeversion.. and as
soon as i opened dxlab and started commander it came up that avg sent
it to the Q file.. so now commender .exe is gone but the upgraded
versions are still listed. states com.exe not found.
i have searched my computer and cmd.exe is not found. nor can i find
the Q files for AVG. . is there a better way to get commander back
other then copy and paste off of one of the other shack computers .
they are all HP Smarttouch units.
thanks for any help
73 Tony WA4JQS

P.S. I did try renaming one of the updated versions to .exe but that
did not work.