Commander 15.0.9 is available

Anthony W. DePrato

At 01:52 AM 4/12/2021, you wrote:
If you are using Window Defender Antivirus (Windows 10), update it to its latest malware definition in

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/definitions

before installing or upgrading to Commander 15.0.9

Well I am not running Defender but am Running AVG freeversion.. and as soon as i opened dxlab and started commander it came up that avg sent it to the Q file.. so now commender .exe is gone but the upgraded versions are still listed. states com.exe not found.
i have searched my computer and cmd.exe is not found. nor can i find the Q files for AVG. . is there a better way to get commander back other then copy and paste off of one of the other shack computers . they are all HP Smarttouch units.
thanks for any help
73 Tony WA4JQS

P.S. I did try renaming one of the updated versions to .exe but that did not work.