Re: Warning to Yaesu FTDX-101 users

Steve - N3SL

From my reading, this seems to be limited to those of us running microHam MKII or MKIII and associated software.  If that's your case, you're the exception.

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 8:04 AM BILL KENNAMER <k5fuv@...> wrote:
What seems to be the problem with this new firmware? I upgraded mine with zero problems, and Commander works exactly the same as it always has.

K5FUV

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 7:02 PM, Steve - N3SL <n3sl@...> wrote:

Not that I know of.  I reinstalled the entire previous version, but I see now that W2YK just reloaded the main file and kept the other new files with success.  I have chosen to leave well enough alone for now....

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021, 6:34 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
Been there, done that.  Re-installing previous firmware brings everything back to "normal."

+ Thanks for the report, Steve! Is there anything that FTDX-101 users need to know about re-installing the previous version of firmware?

       Dave