Re: Panadapter software and Spectrum Display

I think I understand current usage models.  I've used both Spectrum Waterfall (I used the wrong term for it on the original post) on the IC-7300 and I've also used the the secondary CAT port to control SDR radios used as panadaptors on 3 radios over the years.

I thought that I've read in previous posts that at some point you intended to extend Spectrum Waterfall spot identification capability using the RSPlay SDR's either through an extended version of Spectrum Waterfall or through interoperation with existing SDR software such as SDRuro.  I was just trying to get a jump on choosing SDR software for an external panadaptor so that I'd be ready when you introduce your software extension to DXLabs.

+ I have not yet decided what approach I will take to displaying color-coded active callsigns in a panadaptor driven by a low-cost SDR like those available from SDRplay.